Good Morning Readers! I hope everyone is staying nice and dry in today’s weather. It is a rainy San Diego this morning. I feel as though our April showers came a little later than anticipated.
I just wanted to take a moment to recap my weekend and put a little love out there. I was a busy bee last week so I haven’t had the chance to sit down and write a blog post. Well… to be honest, I started writing a post last Friday and I stopped myself from posting it because I didn’t believe it was worth throwing it out there at the moment.
I was thrown under the bus by a colleague and in the heat of the moment, I jotted down my thoughts and feelings thinking I was going to post it but maybe that was all I needed to feel better – just jotting down my thought and feelings for myself.
I’m going to throw that one in the vault however one day I will release out to you guys. Kind of a hidden throwback post that never got published until much later.
This past weekend, Tony’s cousin was in town and we got the chance to show him and his girlfriend around the City. I was turnt. REALLY TURNT. It’s been awhile since I’ve gone out and drank for consecutive days in a row. By Sunday, I felt dehydrated and exhausted. But it was super fun especially since I had just got done with my midterm which I probably did not go so great but fuck it because I’m living life and I’m celebrating the good times.
Showing love to all venues, restaurants, bars and clubs we went to: King and Queen Cantina, Blue Foot, JuneShine, True North, U-31 (My favorite :P), Karl Strauss, Sugar Factory, Parq, and more.
Sunday, we went to Santee Lakes for our friend Ricky’s birthday. Happy Birthday Ricky! And thank you Becky for inviting us. We had fun and enjoyed the great food. You are the best!
I think I finally returned to normal by yesterday morning’s gym session.
Now I’m just trying to get back into my routine which means going back to school 😛
I want to take a moment to continue to show a little love out :
- The Chollas: Thank you for not judging me from my drunk text that I sent you guys. I know you guys love me regardless if I’m Jennifer, Jen, J-Tran, or Rachel 😛
- Eric Brown Jr. & Victoria: Great job on the opening of your vintage store. Bus was absolutely dope. Couldn’t have been more happier to be your first purchaser of the day. Great job Victoria on this past weekend’s run. As always, you are too awesome!
- Dominique & Erik Myers: Thank you putting the Earth Day event together last week. It was really fun being part of the beach clean-up and being around all those dogs.
- Anahy: Congrats on your promotion! The Saran Wrap is coming for your car 😛 Just kidding.
- Nothing to Lose Podcast: Even though I’m waiting on an episode to drop, it is such a beautiful thing to see you guys stay consistent and watch you guys grow.
- Janeypoo: Thank you for sticking by my side and helping me find new avenues for myself. I couldn’t be any more grateful for your help and support.
- Joey Wilder (J.Dubs): … Love and gratitude. I don’t anyone who can express it and voice it as much as you do. Good for you for continuing to grow and better yourself as a person.
- Tony Bear: I’m going to continue to watch you do crazy shit (until I find some crazier shit to do than you). There’s nothing more that I enjoy than watching you do things most people often judge and don’t believe you can do. “You don’t have that look…” You defy it all and it’s incredible. I am so proud of you.
I could go on and on.
I called this blog post “Being an Early Bird” for the simple fact that I woke up early this morning and I’m writing this post early. But despite what time I wake up, I’m continuously watching people and how successful they are becoming in their own lives. And I’m cheering on.
Thank you all for continuing to support me. It means a lot.
Until the next post,
With love and support,