TGIF! TGIF! TGIF! Hey Reader! Happy motherfreaking Friday! I am pumped for the weekend and I hope you are too. Any plans this weekend? Seeing friends, family, etc? I know I am!
Today’s blog is going to be short, sweet, and simple. I am doing a new segment on my blog called the “Questionnaire” in which I’ll be answering a series of 10-15 questions about myself; could be random or themed and it will give you a chance to know me outside of my writing.
So for this first questionnaire to the start of my segment, I will answer the most basic questions to give you a little insight about me.
(1) What is your favorite color?
(2) When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
⁃ A doctor.
(3) What’s your most favorite place that you’ve travelled?
⁃ Hands down, Seattle! I even considered moving there.
(4) If you could get on a plane tomorrow to anywhere, where would you go?
⁃ Bora Bora
(5) Are you closer to your mom or your dad and why?
⁃ I am closer to my dad because he made an effort to be the best parent that he could be. He made sure that I grew up disciplined and not taking what I have for granted.
(6) How many children do you want and why?
⁃ I want (3) three but the 3rd child might be up for debate depending on how my first two kids go. I actually want to give birth to twins.
(7) What is your favorite meal? (Savory and Sweet)
⁃ Having a plate of Chinese sausages, eggs and rice with light soy sauce drizzled on top… Yeah. Keeping it real simple even though I love to cook, that’s my ultimate go-to and it never disappoints. As far as dessert, a bowl of ice cream. Either mint chocolate, rocky road, or neapolitan.
(8) What is your go-to movie or TV series?
⁃ My go-to movie would probably be “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” or the “Harry Potter” Series 😛 As far as TV series, anything on HGTV, Shark Tank or Keeping up with the Kardashians.
(9) What is your dream career?
⁃ Being the CEO of my own publishing company.
(10) If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be and why?
⁃ I would get a tattoo of my father’s name as a stem to a flower of some sort.
Basic questions, right? Eventually over time with this segment, the questions will be more specific and deep. This was more of an “intro.”
I hope you all have a great weekend! Get out and enjoy the sun! My best friend Florence: hope you have an amazing day out in Catalina this weekend. Have a Mexican lollipop shooter for me!
Until the next post,
With love and support,