Readers! Happy New Years! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your family and friends. I am absolutely excited to come back to blogging. I am excited to share with you that the future of this blog will be expanding into new topics!
Over this last year, I felt as though I took more time to reflect on myself and provided you all a perspective through my lens. I wanted to give you guys stories to relate to and be empathetic. I wrote 72 blog posts last year and gained a number of followers and views. I am so appreciative of all of it – the support and love was overwhelming.
This year, I have decided to revamp my blogging style. I have watched a ton of YouTube videos prior to the end of year of current and formers bloggers sharing their experiences and how they have expanded their own craft and it gave me many ideas for revamping this blog.
Lately, I have been saying “#beingjtran” is not just an alias meaning it’s not just a name I go by, but what my lifestyle consists of. And what that means for the future of this blog is that I will sharing more than just stories on my page with you. I will be highlighting the interests that make up my lifestyle.
In revamping my page, you will notice a menu button and it drop down categories. These categories are for your as the Reader to explore. Expect there to be more than one blog a week.
If you’re looking from your desktop/laptop screen, the categories for be visible from first appearance.
Here are the categories:
- Home + Aesthetics: anything home-related and aesthetically appeasing (i.e. home decor, kitchenware, must-haves, and “oh my gosh, gram-worthy!”
- Lifestyle + #beingjtran: day-to-day stories and experiences I would love to share with you.
- Eats Inside + Outside: Food! Anything from home cooked meals to eating out and trying new places. I intend to travel a little more this year, so you’ll get the opportunity to read about places outside of San Diego.
- Health + Fit: anything health and fitness related.
- Relatable + Empathetic (2019): All my past blog posts from 2019; if you ever feel like going back and reading something you can relate to, please feel free to. That is what it is there for.
I hope you’re excited as I am to read some of my interests that shape my lifestyle. Maybe you’ll find that we have very similar interests.
If there is anything you’d like to see more of on my blog, please let me know. I am always open to suggestions.
Be on the look out for the next few blogs for exciting new topics.
Thank you again for an amazing 2019 year! 2020, I’m coming for you!
With love and support,